yuzu is an emulator for Android, enabling you to play your favorite hybrid-console's games on your phone! Features include:
– Compatibility with thousands of games
– Enhanced graphics, such as resolution scaling and texture filtering
– Support for game modding
– Support for external gamepads
– Support for various built-in features: motion controls, splitscreen multiplayer/local co-op, and more
yuzu Early Access
– While yuzu is free for everyone, we offer an optional paid release that provides some exciting benefits
– These include: Cutting-edge features, early access to updates, prioritized support, and the warm feeling that you're helping preserve video game history
– Please consider upgrading, as all proceeds help us continuously make yuzu better for you
– Try Early Access: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.yuzu.yuzu_emu.ea
The yuzu app does not include any games, or copyrighted system files. You are legally required to dump your games, keys, and firmware files to use with yuzu. The yuzu app is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with any company that manufactures gaming consoles.
The yuzu app is licensed by the GNU GPL v3, and the full source code is available on GitHub at github.com/yuzu-emu/
If you have any questions on how to setup yuzu, please reference our QuickStart Guide: yuzu-emu.org/help/quickstart/
If you need assistance with the app, feel free to join our Discord server for support: discord.gg/u77vRWY
– Fixes various issues with the Android user interface.
– Fixes various issues with Android stability and performance.
– Added a new page to manage all of yuzu's data in one place.
– Added a GPU driver manager.
– Added a new page to launch applets using installed firmware.
– Reorganized the settings tab to put the most used options / features on top.
– Split the settings tab into 2 columns on wide screens.
– Updated translations from Transifex.
– Includes the latest changes from upstream yuzu.