Automatically backup your phone and manage your Google cloud storage with the Google One app
• Save all the important things on your phone—photos, contacts, messages, and more—using the 15 GB of secure storage included with your Google Account.
• If you break, lose, or upgrade your phone, you can sync your data backup to your new Android device.
• Manage your existing Google Account storage across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos.
Upgrade to a Google One membership to get even more:
• Choose the plan that works for you to get as much cloud storage as you need for your memories, projects, and digital files.
• Unlock enhanced Google Photos features like Magic Eraser, a new video HDR effect, and more.
• Get extra security features, like a VPN that encrypts your online activity and dark web reports that alert you if your personal information is on the dark web.
• Enjoy exclusive access to Google experts for help with all Google products and services. If you have a question or need assistance, our team is just a tap away.
• Share your storage and benefits with up to 5 additional people. Each person will have access to more storage from your plan but not access to each other’s files.
This release contains bug fixes and performance improvements.